Frequently Asked Questions
- DO YOU HAVE AN EXCHANGE/RETURN POLICY?
You can exchange your Le Ruux shoes within 30 days of receipt ONLY if the shoes are faulty. Your shoes are considered faulty if they are different from the design you ordered or otherwise damaged. This does not apply to colors and leather texture since they may look slightly different physically than from the screen.
When exchanging, you will be responsible for one way return postage to our CT or NY locations. Please ensure the shoes are in an unworn condition and the keep the original leather packaging box and other ad-ins in the box. This will reduce the weight considerably and make it easier to return. Before beginning the return process, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ps. We do not do refunds, except in rare and unique situations.
- WHERE & HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR SHOES?
- WHAT IS A SHOE LAST ?
The shoe last or shoe tree is the shape that your shoe will take. This is based on your preference and our interface will help guide you as to what last you would prefer.
- WHERE DO YOU SHIP?
We ship worldwide.
- HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY SHOES TO ARRIVE
- DO YOU PROVIDE EXPEDITED SHIPPING?
Currently, we don’t expedite shipping because most of the time spent handcrafting the shoes to your customization. Therefore, expedited shipping will only cost you more and save very little time. Moreover, shipping is already expedited.
- HOW DO I KNOW MY SIZE?
American Size, European Size, & Japanese Size
- WHAT SIZES DO YOU OFFER?
US Size 6 – 13.5
HOW DO I GET THE PERFECT FIT?
This is easy. Follow these steps:
1. Download and use "Le Ruux Paper" to measure your foot. [Instructions are on the paper]
2. Email us the length and width of both feet at email@example.com.
3. Wait for confirmation email and you are all set.